I am such a huge fan of Dr Bronner’s Pure Castille Soaps! This is my third purchase now and I know my count would continue. It’s an 18-in 1 soap meaning you can use this 1 soap for 18 different purposes, yes! If you’re lost and don’t know about this brand, it’s okay, I’ll gladly fill you in on their goodness ^^
So, because of my love for stories I’ve decided to give you a brief history (calm down, it’s very short) of the man behind the brand. The founder, Emmanuel Theodore Bronner was a moral philosopher who believed in the idea of promoting his ideas on product labels, these ideas mainly consisted of his belief in the goodness and unity of humanity.
Mr Bronner was born into a German family of soap makers <Heilbronner family> but later dropped “Heil” from his name after emigrating to the United States. He pleaded with his Jewish parents to emigrate with him for fear of the then-ascendant Nazi Party but they refused only to send him a postcard saying “You were right. – Your loving father.” and that was his last contact with them as they were killed in the Holocaust.
He started his business making products by hand in his home. The product labels are packed with statements from Bronner’s philosophy, which he called “All-One-God-Faith” and the “Moral ABC”. Many of Bronner’s references came from Jewish and Christian sources. 
After moving his family several times, he settled in Escondido, California, where eventually his soap-making operation grew into a small factory. At his death in 1997, it produced more than a million bottles of soap and other products a year, but was still not mechanised.
- Their multipurpose use. One bottle can be used as a shampoo, body soap, facial wash, plant spray for bugs, as a house hold cleaning agent, to wash your dog, for dishes…..the list goes on seriously! Its amazing!This is also a good point if you’re on a budget or trying to save more.
- They are very cleansing. (TIP: They’re amazing for washing off product build-up naturalistas! 😉
- They are natural and organic. The ingredients include: organic coconut oil and olive oil, jojoba oil, hemp oil….just to name a few.
- I’m never bored in the shower because I get to read the label which I packed with so much about philosophy, goodness in humanity, his belief in God and much more……I kid you not.
- You have a variety of fragrances and sizes to choose from; the Peppermint, Almond, Tea Tree, Citrus, Lavender, Hemp Rose, Baby Unscented and Eucalyptus.
- I use them to wash my make-up brushes and they turn out squeaky clean!
- They last long (depending on your usage).
Yes, I love them so much if you can’t already tell and this isn’t a sponsored post I promise. It’s just a product that has a special place in my heart :’) You can find Dr Bronner’s soaps at Naturismo, My Luxe Beauty (20% OFF GUYS! Don’t miss this!), Holland and Barrett
Have you used any before? The peppermint is my fave because I love the tingly feel it leaves when I use it, what’s yours? Do you like the soaps?